Ontario Systems is looking for an experienced Training Analyst with strong professional training measurement and evaluation skills to be part of its growing Enterprise Organizational Development and Learning Group.
Do you excel at collaborating? Do you have experience in organizational development, needs assessments and training? Do you enjoy data analysis and reporting to measure training effectiveness? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
Supporting more than 400 employees who represent all stages of career development from entry-level to senior leadership staff, and a diverse range of technical expertise, the Training Analyst will partner with internal stakeholders to initiate the design and delivery, and successful measurement, of identified departmental training and development programs and individual training plans to meet training objectives and overall business goals. You will:
- Conduct needs assessments/instructional analysis for new and existing associates to ensure conformity with individual training objectives and overall business goals
- Analyze existing training program delivery, content, and aids to measure effectiveness and recommend program changes
- Design/secure and apply assessment tools to measure training effectiveness
- Develop and recommend methods and materials for training staff and may propose new curriculum, ideas for group discussions, demonstrations, and workshops
- Conduct performance-based measurement assessments to evaluate programs
- Author and organize training procedural manuals and supporting documentation for programs and systems in accordance with organization/department requirements
- Monitor project timelines to ensure deliverables are completed in a timely manner and communicate progress
- Partnering with internal stakeholders, develops training plans to meet needs identified in the assessment stage.
- Prepares training status reports, procedures and develops recommendations as necessary; provides reporting on training outcomes
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2+ years’ experience in training and data analysis preferred
- Working knowledge of instructional design methodologies and standards
- Knowledge of competency assessments and learning management systems
- Stellar verbal and written communications
- Proven, successful project management skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, active listening, motivational and facilitation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel and PPT
- Ability to initiate, cultivate, and maintain key stakeholder relationships
- Highly collaborative and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage complex projects and convert plans into actions
- Flexible, with a willingness and aptitude to learn new tasks and adapt to change
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to the changing business needs and processes of a fast-paced work environment
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work in our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.