Ontario Systems is seeking a Telephony Support Specialist in its Contact Management Team.
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer support? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems? Do you enjoy troubleshooting software application issues and providing solutions? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
- Provide software application solutions to customer business problems with Ontario Systems support products
- Identify and verify customer reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or triage technical problems
- Qualify and direct service inquires to the Professional Services team for paid services or custom programming to meet customer business needs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide documentation detailing solutions
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree; 2-4 years of related experience and /or training; experience and degree in computers, business or related fields are required; technical degree is beneficial but combination of education or strong technical experience may apply
- Experience with our product or experience in debt collections industry preferred
- Strongly prefer ability to understand or experience with advanced networking, telephony concepts (how phones and networking layers work, communication models, phone systems), practices, equipment, and procedures; VoIP and SIP experience a plus.
- Certifications such as: CCNA, CNIP, CISCO, CompTIA Network Plus preferred
- Familiarity with SQL preferred (required for some support roles)
- Strong customer service orientation and communication
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
- Ability to understand business issues and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve customer relationships in a crisis, meet client needs during non-standard hours, and to assist other teams in accomplishing strategic objectives
- Once trained, must have ability to work alternate hours on average once a month and carry an after-hours pager for a week at a time on average once a month
- Microsoft certifications are preferred, such as Microsoft CRM
- Microsoft Product Suite experience
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to travel to a client’s site anywhere in the US (this occurs occasionally)
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.