Are you ready for something exciting & different? Do you have a passion for developing end-user product documentation? Do you like to execute test cases or scenarios? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative environment with project teams? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
As a Technical Communicator you will provide deliverables and services including product documentation and role-based product enhancement testing to enable client independence and optimal use of our products.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Communications, MIS, CS, IS or related area from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in technical/professional writing, programming, project management, user assistance, or related area
- Ability to research by testing functionality, asking specific, meaningful questions of a subject matter expert, reading white papers or, design documents to plan and create technical product documentation all in a timely manner
- Ability to interface directly and effectively with key subject matter experts and process owners of all personality types and in multiple disciplines
- Able to handle deadlines and multiple assignments or tasks efficiently, timely and with a high degree of quality while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Familiarity with a software development methodology (for example, agile or waterfall) and/or a software documentation process
- Familiarity or experience with one or more structured authoring, XML/SGML, single sourcing, HTML help, desktop/online publishing, graphic design or editing and/or screen capture tools preferred
- Aptitude to learn receivables management and/or the revenue cycle management industry
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis. We will consider remote work arrangements once you are ingrained in the role.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.