Ontario Systems is networking to fill a future pipeline for a Systems Administrator - Cloud position. Do you get a kick out of maintaining existing cloud infrastructure and client environments? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer support? Are you determined to maintain defined service level agreements for system uptime, ticket resolution, etc.? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do: As a Cloud System Administrator you will maintain existing cloud infrastructure, applications, and client environments; maintain defined service level agreements; provide customer support of cloud solutions; and create and maintain documentation.
What you’ll need:
- Strong customer service orientation
- Application, configuration, or implementation understanding of cloud software solutions is a plus
- Knowledge of enterprise-level databases is a plus
- Linux/unix experience required
- Experience using ticketing systems for issue tracking preferred
- Able to create and maintain documentation
- Telephony experience a plus
- Cache experience preferred
- Understands Microsoft Office applications (for example, Outlook, Office, Word, Excel
- Knowledge of various version control systems (for example, Team Foundation Server or hg)
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists
- Good grasp of computer security which might encompass deploying software patches, but also preventing breaches and other security issues with preventative measures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; negotiation skills; reasoning ability
- Position available for day and/or night shift (night shift is four 10-hour days)
Location: This position is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.