Ontario Systems is actively seeking Support Specialists for our Vancouver, Washington, location.
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer support? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems? Do you enjoy troubleshooting software application issues and providing solutions? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do:
- Provide software application solutions to customer business problems with Ontario Systems support products
- Identify and verify customer reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or triage technical problems
- Qualify and direct service inquires to the Professional Services team for paid services or custom programming to meet customer business needs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide documentation detailing solutions
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; 2-4 years of related experience and /or training; experience and degree in computers, business or related fields are required; technical degree is beneficial but combination of education or strong technical experience may apply
- Experience with our product or experience in debt collections industry preferred
- Strong customer service orientation and communication
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving and research skills
- Ability to understand business issues and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve customer relationships in a crisis, meet client needs during non-standard hours, and to assist other teams in accomplishing strategic objectives
- Once trained, must have ability to work alternate hours on average once a month and carry an after-hours pager for a week at a time on average once a month
- Microsoft certifications are preferred, such as Microsoft CRM
- Knowledge of TCS/MM/RPCS is beneficial
- jBase/UniVerse experience is a plus
- Familiarity with SQL preferred (required for some support roles)
- Microsoft Product Suite experience
- Strong technical communication and documentation skills
- Ability to travel to a client’s site anywhere in the US (this occurs infrequently)
Location: This position is located in Vancouver, Washington.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.