Ontario Systems is always on the lookout for Support Specialists even if we don’t have an opportunity open today. Do you have a passion for providing outstanding customer support? Are you tenacious when it comes to resolving problems? Do you enjoy troubleshooting software application issues and providing solutions? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do:
- You will learn the applications Ontario Systems develops and sells in order to provide software application solutions to resolve customer business problems
- Identify and verify customer reported problems, troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or triage technical problems
- Qualify and direct service inquires to the Professional Services team for paid services or custom programming to meet customer business needs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Provide documentation detailing solutions
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree; 2-4 years of related experience and /or training; experience and degree in computers, business or related fields are required; technical degree is preferred but combination of education or strong technical experience may apply
- Strong customer service orientation and communication
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving skills
- Technical aptitude and ability
- Ability to understand business issues and processes
- Willingness to go the extra mile to improve customer relationships in a crisis, meet client needs during non-standard hours, and to assist other teams in accomplishing strategic objectives
- Ability to work alternate hours on average once a month and carry an after-hours pager for a week at a time an average once a month
- Microsoft certifications are preferred, such as Microsoft CRM
- Familiarity with SQL strongly preferred
- Microsoft Product Suite experience
- Experience with our product or experience in debt collections industry preferred
- Cache’ experience a plus
Location: Our office is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.