Are you ready for something different? Do you get jazzed about software development? Are you energized by working on a fantastic team of like-minded techies? Does working in a fast-paced environment get your creative juices flowing? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
In this role, you will work in a collaborative, fast-paced, agile development environment performing, high-quality code development for new and existing products in order to create enterprise software products and SaaS offerings. You will program using object-oriented development.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- 1–2 year’s related experience
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language.
- Do you have programming experience in at least one of these languages? Node.js, any flavor of C, java, jBASE, UniVerse, SQL, Scala, Ruby, or another strongly object-oriented language. If so, we want to talk with you!
- Do you have experience with at least one of these databases: InterSystems Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL. If so, give us a call!
- Strongly prefer candidates who have and want to work in UI or write interfaces.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Vancouver, Washington, location, which is a short, 15-minute drive from beautiful Portland, Oregon.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Mentorship Opportunities • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.