Are you ready for something different? Do you get jazzed about software development? Are you energized by working on a fantastic team of like-minded techies? Does working in a fast-paced environment get your creative juices flowing? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do: In this role, you will work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and agile development environment performing new product, high-quality code development in order to create world class enterprise software products and SaaS offerings. You will program using leading edge object oriented development.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or certification in Computer Science
- Excellent development expertise. We are looking for passionate, aggressive engineers hungry for new technology development and able to jump into any aspect of the development process.
- Knowledge of design patterns and a working fundamental knowledge of how to execute them in your preferred language.
- Do you have programming experience in at least one of these languages? Node.js, any flavor of C, java, SQL, Scala, Ruby, or another strongly object oriented language. If so, we want to talk with you!
- Do you have experience with at least one of these database? Intersystem Cache/Ensemble, any form of SQL, any form of NoSQL. If so, give us a call!
- Strongly prefer candidates who have and want to work in UI or write interfaces.
Location: This position is located in Vancouver, WA. Will consider remote work once engrained in the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.