Ontario Systems is seeking a Product Marketing Manager. Are you passionate about creating content and owning the product narrative to generate customer and prospect awareness? Do you possess 2+ years of product marketing experience and comfort with sophisticated B2B technology sales? Do your strengths include writing, editing, and managing multiple projects? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs
What you’ll do: As a Product Marketing Manager you will ensure we meet our product campaign and demand generation goals through creating content and owning the product narrative to generate customer and prospect awareness. You will:
- Create content that aligns our messaging and positioning for use in demand generation programs
- Measure and improve MQL’s in key markets, supporting increase in SQL’s
- Manage webinar creation, execution and related processes end-end-to-end
- Develop and edit content including landing pages, product collateral and webinar promotion
- Develop new and maintaining existing product collateral such as product briefs, customer presentations competitive analysis, and sales tools
- Passionately and enthusiastically ensure product content is high quality and always delivered on plan
- Implement and contribute to the company’s web presence
- Perform editing and messaging alignment functions
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in marketing
- Four to six years related experience and/or training
- 2+ years product marketing experience and comfort with sophisticated B2B technology sales
- 3 to 6 years of content development in B2B lead generation environment
- Professional communication skills, organizational and time management skills
- Strong background in software or technology; understanding of web trends and technologies
- Experience in healthcare/revenue cycle management a plus
- Strong writing and editing skills; experience editing audio and video a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects to achieve deadlines
- Familiarity with marketing automation required, Pardot a plus
- Demonstrates a strong ability to develop content, and a solid understanding of product marketing principles
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Understanding of graphic design and an appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Exceptional problem solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
Location: This position is based in our Muncie, Indiana, location near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis. Will consider remote candidates who are able to work out of the Muncie office 2-3 days per week.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.