Ontario Systems is currently searching for quality candidates to fill Part-time Customer Service Representative roles within the Telephony Team.
Do you enjoy delivering high quality customer service? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to work in the software industry? Is a flexible, 20-hour per week work schedule something you have been looking for? If so, then we want to talk with you.
What You’ll Do
- Be frontline support for our telephony software product, including answering customer calls in a professional and timely manner, providing initial support for reported product issues and inquiries, and thoroughly documenting customer issues in our incident tracking system
- Gather detailed information from the customer regarding their technical issue(s), seek to understand the issue’s immediate impact on their business, and set appropriate priority level of customer issue
- Provide clear, accurate, professional communication to internal and external customers in both written and oral form to obtain the best, timely results
- Escalate support issues appropriately
- Conduct appropriate customer and internal resource follow up
- Assist in quality control testing, client upgrades and testing when needed
- Contribute to product online knowledge base on a consistent basis
What You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; technical degree is preferred but combination of education or technical experience may apply
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills
- At least 1 year experience in a customer-service related field required
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers under stressful circumstances
- Strong written skills with specific attention to detail when documenting customer issues
- Analytical trouble shooting/complex problem solving skills
- Ability to understand business issues and processes
- Microsoft Product Suite experience required
- Understanding and previous use of Access is a plus
- Experience with our products or experience in debt collections industry preferred but not necessary
Location Our office is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.