Ontario Systems is looking for an experienced .NET C# Software Engineer for its government collections product, RevQ. Are you proficient with NHibernate, WCF and Windows Forms? Do you have advanced problem solving skills and excellent interpersonal skills? Then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Analyze programming projects as assigned and prepare the project’s specifications
- Provide estimates of time required to complete projects which have been analyzed
- Develop code for projects as assigned
- Accurately record programming activities in the programming tracking system
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing and dynamic set of requirements
- Flexibility is a must
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent experience, specializing in computer science or management information systems.
- Object Oriented Design/Object Oriented Programming in .NET C# environment
- Advanced SQL Server query/stored procedure construction ability
- Excellent verbal, listening, phone and interpersonal skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with NHibernate
- Demonstrated proficiency with WCF
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows Forms
Other Skills Preferred But Not Required
- Report generation (DevExpress reports preferred, Crystal reports acceptable)
- Multi-threaded application skills
- WinCVS or Tortoise or Subversion
- InstallShield Installer
- Web Services
Location For this position, employees may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What we offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.