Do you possess experience as a marketing project manager, managing both short and long range projects? Are you driven to complete projects on time collaborating with others to be successful? Are you metric driven to evaluate and measure program performance? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems has an office in Vancouver, Wash., and over 400 employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs
What you’ll do: As a Marketing Project Manager you will provide manage all marketing programs and initiatives including the organization of project teams, the establishment of goals and timeframes and resource optimization. You will collaborate with marketing leaders to support strategic business needs while maximizing the effective and efficiency of processes, programs, infrastructure, and team resources. You will also be responsible for the management, training, and support of the team in utilizing project management tools related to marketing program completion. Responsibilities include:
- Managing both the internal and external marketing portfolio of projects from initiation through delivery, ensuring successful team alignment on strategy and tactical execution, project completion, and client satisfaction
- Perform analysis and measurements for continuous improvement
- Drive weekly team meetings
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university, degree in marketing, advertising, communications or management preferred
- Two to four years related experience and/or training, to include project and program management experienced preferred
- PMP certification preferred with practical experience and thorough understanding of core project management knowledge areas
- Experience managing short (up to 3 months) to long (12 to 14 months) range projects required, as well as multiple and/or complex programs
- Experience with project management and productivity tools such as Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Mavenlink, Teamwork Projects, Funcionfox, Workamajig
- Experience controlling projects/measuring performance (various metrics, earned value analysis, etc.)
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline driven, detail oriented, multi-tasker balancing conflicting priorities, and able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Must be high energy, self-motivated and able to set own priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with key constituents, and work effectively in a creative team environment, motivating others in leading by example
- Ability to make well-informed decisions quickly and with high quality in mind
Location: This position is based in our Muncie, Indiana, location near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis. Will consider remote candidates who are able to work out of the Muncie office 2-3 days per week.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.