Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as Instructional Designer in its Enterprise Organizational Development & Learning Group.
Do you possess experience in designing effective e-learning and instructor-led training programs? Do you have knowledge of PC operating systems, virtualization, software, hardware, and learning management systems? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Responsibilities & Duties
To analyze, design, evaluate, and develop quality training materials and supporting infrastructure for Ontario Systems products, technology, services and other required company training in a timely manner. To collaborate with and influence the work of SMEs and others to achieve successful outcomes.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combinations of education and experience.
- Experience and degree in English, Information Technology, Communications, training, instructional design, technical communications, or related area are preferred.
- One to two years management experience is required.
- Knowledge of PC operating systems, virtualization, software (especially applications to develop e-learning), hardware, and learning management systems is required.
- Previous experience in designing effective training programs and supporting training materials is desired.
- Knowledge of the Ontario Systems’ family of products is preferred.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What we offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.