Are you detail oriented and love to develop, implement and administer reporting and compliance processes? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with one of Indiana’s Best Places to Work? If so Ontario Systems has a new position as HR Operations Analyst in its People Services Department. Apply today and let’s talk about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
· Participate in implementation and administration of client and new hire processes related to background checks and E-Verify.
· Coordinate with HRIS Analyst to develop process for tracking and reporting client and new hire compliance programs.
· Provide reporting to internal stakeholders as well as serve as point of contact for internal managers and staff concerning compliance programs.
· Act as liaison to clients for reporting requests and other needs.
· Participate in and conduct internal HR compliance audits.
· Establish and maintain processes for employment record retention as well as the maintenance of job descriptions.
· Assist in the preparation of assigned regulators filings, reports and record keeping on a timely basis.
· Complete special assignments as needed.
What You’ll Need
· Associate’s degree in business, finance, human resources and two to four years’ experience and/or equivalent combination
· Demonstrated analytical ability and customer service orientation
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools as well as an advanced level in Excel
· Understanding of how to best leverage technology
· Strong self-confidence, ability to handle ambiguity and show initiative
· Robust critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent conceptual and analytical thinking skills as well as ability to develop effective working relationships and collaboration with others
· Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.