Ontario Systems is looking for a Database Analyst to provide system configuration, administration and support of its technology stack.
Are you comfortable in a fast paced environment? Are you able to juggle multiple, complex priorities, and have strong expertise in database administration, networking and security protocols and troubleshooting? Then we want to talk to you!
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Complete tasks and/or service engagements on schedule (on time/on budget) within project plan as assigned. Tasks and projects may include: server migrations, database and application upgrades, database configuration and setup, database and application setup related to implementation of new clients, disaster recovery and business continuance plan, related database configuration and consulting
· Ensure project dependencies are understood and not a risk to project outcome
· Create and execute test plans with client to validate outcomes
· Perform configuration and training of database technologies used by Ontario Systems
· Troubleshoot and monitor success of project outcome from execution to support transition
· Provide clear communication and follow-up for projects in a timely manner that demonstrates commitment to serving the customer
· Escalate issues impacting project success as needed to client, internally, and with vendors
· Create and manage schedule of projects to meet billable utilization goals
The Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
· Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 0-2 years related experience in computers, business, accounting, or other related field is required
· Proficient knowledge of storage systems
· Expertise in database administration, networking and security protocols and troubleshooting
· Expertise and advanced knowledge of database technologies such as JBase, UniVerse, or Caché
· Expertise in at least one major operating system such as Unix (Linux/AIX) and Windows
· Proficient knowledge of Virtual and Cloud Environments (VMWare, Hyper-V, AWS, Azure)
· Knowledge of InterSystems Caché, Ensemble, and/or DeepSee a plus
· Strong customer service background is preferred
· Ability and discernment to solve complex problems and mitigate risks
· Ability to travel 1-2 days per month
Location This position can work from either our Muncie, Indiana, or Vancouver, Washington, office. The position can be remote after 6 to 9 months of onboarding and training.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What we offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.