Do you possess experience supporting or deploying data/voice contact solutions? Are you experienced in developing and maintaining a consultative approach to communicating with clients and prospects? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do: As a Consultant – Contact Management you will deliver professional service engagements, such as, software product implementations, product consulting, training, and managed services, on schedule, on plan, and within quality standards. Responsibilities include:
- Completing projects and/or service engagements on schedule and within project plan as assigned
- Maintaining a productive utilization run rate to assist in achieving organizational goals on a quarterly basis
- Learning the industry and growing product domain expertise on an ongoing basis
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- One to two years related experience and training
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals at levels ranging from information technology professional to collections managers and ability to develop and maintain a consultative approach to communicating with clients and prospects
- Ability to successfully lead a service engagement through to completion
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
- Good customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to interface directly with SMEs, developers, and process owners
- Ability to identify, champion, and facilitate opportunities for process improvement and innovation
- Experience using Microsoft tools including Visio
- Technical aptitude and ability to include:
- Experience supporting or deploying data/voice contact solutions
- Knowledge of internet protocols, such as TCP/IP, UDP, and QoS transmission options
- Familiar with application layer protocols such as SIP, SNMP, Telnet, DNS and SIP
- Learn, apply, and navigate network elements such as proxy servers, session border controllers, gateways and routers
- Exposure to link layer connectivity such as MPLS, VPN, TLS
- Prefer network certification (CCNP, CCNA, CCIE, Comp TIA Network, or WCNA)
Location: This position is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.