Ontario Systems is always on the lookout for Consultants. Do you enjoy using your technical skills to perform software product implementations, training, managed services, or other consulting engagements. If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career!
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and accounts receivable management (ARM) software, services and solutions to the collections, healthcare and government industries. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HC™, Contact Savvy®, Columbia Ultimate and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and five of the 15 largest hospital networks in the U.S. With Ontario Systems’ solutions, hospital network customers actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively.
What we offer: • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • 24/7 Fitness Center • Summer Cook-outs • Competitive Rock Band & Ping Pong Tournaments •
What you’ll do:
- Implement our software solutions to meet our customer business needs
- Perform managed services and other consulting engagements
- Follow delivery best practices, methodologies, project timelines, scope and budget to stay on task and on plan
- Proactively identify risks and blockers, determine root cause, and possible mitigation strategies
- Gather, document, and analyze business needs
- Create and execute unit and solution test plans
- Assist clients with creating user-acceptance test plans
- Conduct application-specific training for clients
- Learn the industry we serve and share domain expertise
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related area, business, management, or related field
- Technical related experience such as help desk support, technical support, software implementations into business practices, managing a technical support center for external customers
- Business acumen to understand the customer's need in order to achieve the desired results
- Demonstrated client facing experience and ability to deliver revenue-generating services to our customers
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals at all levels ranging from collection managers/operations managers to end users
- Experience in consumer and business payment recovery or specific knowledge in multiple lines of business such as medical self-pay, insurance follow-up, credit card, municipalities, student loan, etc. is a plus
- Revenue cycle management or collections experience a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft tools including Visio, Excel Project and Word
- Travel required and may be up to 25-33%
Location: Our office is located in Muncie, Indiana, near Ball State University and within commuting distance from Indianapolis. Candidate may work where they live anywhere in the United States.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.