Ontario Systems is looking for a Benefits and Wellness Coordinator in its People Services group.
Do you possess wellness program and benefits administration experience? Do you have strong analytical ability? Do you have a passion for providing excellent customer service? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
What you’ll do:
As a Benefits and Wellness Coordinator you will research, analyze, implement and administer benefits and wellness programs and policies that meet organization goals and that are in compliance with legislative regulations. You will provide guidance, communication and training in these areas within People Services as well as to the organization. In addition, you will partner with the Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development and Learning teams in support of all processes and to ensure alignment of programs within People Services. Responsibilities include:
- Participating in the implementation and administration of competitive benefits plans, programs and policies that enhance the selection and retention of a qualified workforce
- Participating in the development of and administration of benefits and wellness programs, practices and policies
- Performing other duties associated with benefits and wellness
What you’ll need:
- Associate’s degree in business, finance or related field or equivalent experience
- Two to four years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Compensation and benefits administration experience is preferred
- Demonstrated analytical ability and customer service orientation
- Proficiency in MS Office, advanced level in Excel, as well as an understanding of how to best leverage technology
- Demonstrates self-confidence, ability to handle ambiguity, initiative, creative problem solving, accountability and a high level of engagement
- Demonstrated skill in conceptual and analytical thinking, developing effective working relationships and collaborating with others.
- Strong verbal and written communication including presentation skills
We believe our values and You-Powered Culture set us apart. We take them very seriously and they’re at the core of everything we do. Beyond our values, we have some other great perks:
- Best Places to Work organization
- Career growth opportunities
- You-Powered Culture – We’ll support you in getting what you need, from your first contact during your hiring process throughout your career at Ontario Systems
- Flexible work - we care about if you do your job, not where
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance with wellness discounts, medical, dental and vision care
- Well-deserved time off with Paid Time Off program, personal holiday, plus 8 paid holidays
- Paid Volunteer Time Off Program – make a difference in your community
- 24/7 onsite fitness center
- Education assistance program
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.