Ontario Systems has a new and exciting position as an Application Developer in its Federal Government Department. Do you want to work for an industry leader designing and developing new applications? Are you a responsible, hard-working team player looking for a new challenge? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
· Develop industry leading applications using Artiva Architect platform according to company coding standards.
· Utilize and execute test plans to thoroughly test application changes.
· Schedule and conduct code reviews, incorporate approved changes and retest.
· Communicate with Support Consultants, Testers and/or clients to understand scope of application investigations.
· Evaluate software with debugging and problem-solving skills to determine cause of issues.
· Design applications for internal and external customers.
What You’ll Need
· Associates degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
· One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to develop and maintain a consultative approach to communicating with clients and prospects.
· Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent customer service and relationship-building skills.
· Ability to work with all personality types.
· Strong desire to learn and grow.
· Excellent organizational, communication, reasoning, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.