Ontario Systems has an Accountant (AP) position available in its Finance Department.
Do you have Accounts Payable experience? Do you enjoy providing high quality customer service to internal and external customers? Is accuracy in preparing financial statements and reports important to you? If yes, let’s talk today about why Ontario Systems is the right next step for you and your career.
What You’ll Do
- Processing of all accounts payable
- Process invoices by purchase order and purchase invoice, and employee expense reports
- Review and research outstanding purchase orders and unpaid invoices from vendor statements
- Prepare weekly cash disbursements forecast and daily disbursement summary
- Cut, proof and disburse checks and electronic payments weekly
- Administer purchase order system, currently ReQlogic
- Analyze monthly operating expenses compared to forecast/plan and prepare necessary accruals/reversals
- Prepare 1099s annually and review new vendor setup and related form W-9s
- Import all related data into finance system
- Perform other projects and assignments as assigned, including backup to AR duties such as sales tax and collections
What You’ll Need
- Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Degree and experience in accounting functions are preferred
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Strong collaboration and influence skills
- Must be able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stay focused in an open-concept office environment
Location This position will work from our Muncie, Indiana, location, which is near Ball State University and within easy commuting distance from Indianapolis.
About Ontario Systems Ontario Systems, LLC is a leading provider of revenue recovery software and solutions to the revenue cycle management (RCM), accounts receivable management (ARM), and government markets. Established in 1980 and headquartered in Muncie, Ind., Ontario Systems also has a location in Vancouver, Wash., and employees in 27 states. Ontario Systems offers a full portfolio of software, services and business process expertise, including product brands such as Artiva RM™, Artiva HCx™, Contact Savvy®, and RevQ. Ontario Systems customers include five of the 15 largest hospital networks who actively manage over $40 billion in receivables collectively, as well as eight of the 10 largest ARM companies and more than one hundred state and municipal governments in the U.S.
What We Offer • Industry Leadership • Unmatched Products & Services • Devoted Customers • Outstanding Customer Service • Casual Dress • Challenging Work • Talented Peers • Fun & Flexible Work Atmosphere • Career Growth • Competitive Compensation & Benefits • Volunteer Time Off • 24/7 Fitness Center • Best Places To Work Organization •
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Ontario Systems, LLC does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.